PowerSource Telecom, Inc. Services
Power Source telecom provides comprehensive telecommunications services for the oil industry and other heavy industries in the State of Alaska. We are experienced, capable, and qualified to provide the services described below.
- Telecommunications project engineering
- Telecommunication project and construction managers
- Systems installation and maintenance
- Drafting and projects documentation
- Project Controls
Power Source telecom conducts feasibility studies for telecommunications projects around the state. Evaluations are based upon, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Technical, economic, and political feasibility
- Assessment of design standards
- Permit and licensing requirements of governing regulatory agencies
System Design and Installation
Power Source telecom provides engineering, system integration, installation, and commissioning, as well as licensing, procurement, and logistics services. Our experience in telecommunications systems design includes:
- VOIP /PBX & telephone systems.
- Public address.
- Video surveillance.
- CATV (Dish network, Hughes Net)
- Inside and outside plant wiring& distribution copper and fiber optic.
- AC, DC & UPS power (on and off grid)
- Voice/Radio over IP (VoIP and RoIP)
- UHF/VHF mobile radio.
- Communication Towers
- Satellite Earth Station
- Microwave radio
- Trunked, digital & conventional mobile radio
- Digital Carrier & multiplexing
- SONET carrier
- Single-mode & multimode fiber optics, Subsea Fiber Optic Cable.
- LAN/WAN switching & routing
- Fire Alarm
- Burglar Alarm
Operations and Maintenance Services
We offer a full array of operations and maintenance services for new and existing systems. Our experienced field engineers and technicians have proven experience in Alaskan environments as diverse as the North Slope, the Interior, and offshore waters.
Construction Management and Inspection
The construction services staff provides the expertise required for the successful completion of construction activities. Construction management services include:
- Daily monitoring and reporting of work progress as it pertains to contractual performance
- Technical interpretation and field design modifications required during construction activities
- As-built drawings and documentation
- Overseeing that the quality of work performed by contractors is in accordance with the plans and specifications
- Preparation of scope change documents and associated project control documents
- Inventory and document control
- Functional checkout (FCO) and client turnover
We provide comprehensive project controls, which includes scheduling, cost estimating, manpower allocations, client satisfaction reviews, and overall administration of the projects